Update 2018 Birthday Buck



Check out the Talk Scripture Prayer assignment stickers and the I Am a Child of God personalized stickers


I haven't changed anything from the 2013 Birthday Buck, but I am offering it on dropbox as a .png so you can easily place a photo in the birthday buck without much editing. Also for those of you with photoshop, I have included a fully editable version.

The link to dropbox for the downloads is below.



Feel free to use these for non-commercial use.

Each coupon could be personalized with the child's name, picture and birthday. The other idea would be to make a bunch of coupons with the bishop's face and name.

The birthday buck has a little less than a .25" border of white around each buck, I was able to fit these 5 up on an 8.5" x 11" using the "non-printable space as part of the white background.




This Dropbox link will take you to both versions. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment