Vinyl Colors + Sneak Preview

I am pretty happy with my little stash of matte lettering vinyl. I have been working with black and white vinyl for awhile. Now I am ready to do some really great projects in various colors.



Below is a photo of  the little sample card I made up from the rolls above.


How will I store my little happy stash? I found a couple of commercial solutions that were beyond what I wanted to invest in. I also found some DIY vinyl storage solutions on the web but those solutions didn't fit our needs either.

We worked together to design a storage system that would protect the vinyl, help with measuring and cutting the vinyl but would not take too much time or money to build. Below is a sneak preview in picture form.


Hopefully we will finish and have this system installed in the next week. I will admit that maybe we need to finish recovering the kitchen chairs first.



No comments:

Post a Comment